Savio P. Clemente coaches cancer survivors to overcome the confusion and gain the clarity needed to get busy living in mind, body, and spirit. He inspires health and wellness seekers to find meaning in the "why" and to cultivate resilience in their mindset. Savio is a Board Certified wellness coach (NBC-HWC, ACC), #1 best-selling author, syndicated columnist, podcaster, stage 3 cancer survivor, and founder of The Human Resolve LLC.
Savio has interviewed notable celebrities including tennis champion, Venus Williams; TV personalities, Debra Messing and Carson Kressley; and voice actor, Rob Paulsen. He has been featured on Fox News, The Wrap, and has collaborated with Authority Magazine, Thrive Global, BuzzFeed, Food Network, WW, and Bloomberg. Savio has been invited to cover numerous industry events in the United States and abroad including the Web Summit, Ascend Conference, Global Wellness Summit, Consumer Electronics Show ( CES ), South by Southwest ( SXSW ), Biohacking Congress, SubSummit, and Collision. His mission is to offer clients, listeners, and viewers alike tangible takeaways in living a truly healthy, wealthy, and wise lifestyle.
Savio pens a weekly newsletter where he delves into secrets from living smarter to feeding your "three brains" — head 🧠, heart 💓, and gut 🤰 — in hopes of connecting the dots to those sticky parts in our nature that matter.
He lives in the suburbs of Westchester County, New York and continues to follow his boundless curiosity. Savio hopes to one day live out a childhood fantasy and explore outer space.
Sample Interview Questions
• Resilience strategies to last a lifetimeDOWNLOAD (Official Bio PDF)
• How to treat your body as a stranger for greater success
• How to harness the "three brains" and access the 7 energy centers
• Using an integrative approach during my four-month DLBCL cancer recovery
• Two skills cultivated in my recovery: open-mindedness and knowing my "why"
• Moving beyond auto-pilot and taking charge of your healing
• Stop living in your head
• Be present for and with yourself
• Using the power of "the now"