Savio P. Clemente helps cancer survivors overcome the confusion and gain the clarity needed to get busy living in mind, body, and spirit. He inspires health and wellness seekers to find meaning in the "why" and to cultivate resilience in their mindset. Savio is a Board Certified wellness coach (NBC-HWC, ACC), podcaster, syndicated columnist, stage 3 cancer survivor, and founder of The Human Resolve LLC.
Savio pens a weekly newsletter awhere he delves into secrets from living smarter to feeding your "three brains" — head 🧠, heart 💓, and gut 🤰 — in hopes of connecting the dots to those sticky parts in our nature that matter.
He has been featured on Fox News, and has collaborated with Authority Magazine, Thrive Global, Food Network, WW, and Bloomberg. His mission is to offer clients, listeners, and viewers alike tangible takeaways in living a truly healthy, wealthy, and wise lifestyle.
Savio lives in the suburbs of Westchester County, New York and continues to follow his boundless curiosity. He hopes to one day live out a childhood fantasy and explore outer space.
Sample Interview Questions
• How to treat your body as a stranger for greater successDOWNLOAD (Official Bio PDF)
• How to harness the "three brains"
• Using an integrative approach during my four-month DLBCL cancer recovery
• Two skills cultivated in my recovery: open-mindedness and knowing my "why"
• Moving beyond auto-pilot and taking charge of your healing
• Stop living in your head
• Be present for and with yourself
• Using the power of "the now"